What Does CauseMart Do For A Non-Profit Like Ours?
· It helps promotes your organization and builds awareness
· It can help you raises thousands of extra dollars for your organization
· It gives you your own 24/7 online clothing store
· That lets individuals order unique items and colors
· It gives you a significantly broader selection of clothing to offer your community
Why Is CauseMart Easier?
· It requires very little time for you to set-up and manage
· You set your own selling price
· You get to select what gear and what colors to offer
· We take care of producing, shipping and billing your customers for you
· You don’t need to inventory anything
Why Your Customers Will Love It
· People today want choice
· They want to standout and express themselves
· You can offer as many high resolution, full color graphic designs (photos) as you like
· Your store can have dozens of different garments
· With a huge selection of colors and sizes
Who Is Likely To Buy From Your Store?
Supporters * Donors * Associates * Special Event * Celebrations * Fundraising Drives
How Do You Get Paid?
As you promote your online store to your community, and they start buying gear, we will send your profits to you, monthly or quarterly depending on your volume.
Ideas To Sell More Gear
There are lots of creative ways for you to sell a lot more gear. The more your community knows it’s available, and the more prominent the store is on your site, the more you will sell. We think it’s best to offer as many garment styles and colors as possible. People like choice, and like to express their individuality more than ever before. And, they are usually willing to pay a little more for that choice.
Some common ways to highlight your offering is to point out seasonal gear such as polos as back to school uniforms in the fall, sweatshirts and coats in the winter, and shorts in the spring. You might have a color of month promotion. Or limited edition artistic designs. Highlight special events, or fund raising drives.